Saturday 12 September 2015

Sold : 24mm Panerai Straps - Vintage Leather, Rubber, and Bracelet

Clearing some 24mm watch straps from my collection :

1) Toscana vintage leather with natural pre-V buckle.
  • Panerai lovers would know that Toscana straps make a good addition to complement your Pam watches with comfortable and beautiful Italian leather.
  • This leather is pre-owned, but in good condition still.
  • I bought a pre-owned Pam, which came with a few additional straps that I had not used these few months; hence the sale.
  • RRP : USD218 (RM938).
  • Sale Price : RM400 RM300 only






Other Panerai straps available as per the following :

2) Black Rubber Diver Strap with Engraved Buckle.

  • I bought a pre-owned Pam, which came with a few additional straps that I had not used these few months; hence the sale.
  • Looks new to me.
  • Sale Price : RM200 only.



3) Stainless Steel Bracelet with Butterfly Deployment Clasp.
  • I bought a pre-owned Pam, which came with a few additional straps that I had not used these few months; hence the sale.
  • Looks new to me.
  • Solid end-links.
  • Sale Price : RM350 only.



Package Deal : All 3 above straps for RM800 only. All straps could be checked properly prior to COD deal. Thank you for your interest.

Click Here :
1) 24mm Straps @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2015/09/panerai-24mm-straps-for-sale-toscana.html.

2) 22mm Straps @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2015/09/22mm-straps-for-sale-seiko-silicone.html.

3) 20mm Straps @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2015/09/20mm-straps-for-sale-swiss-italian.html.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Datuk, I sold the straps together with the Pam0005 to you so that you could change the straps as and when you like it. Looks like you prefer the new strap that you changed on the watch on the collection day then? Wear it in good health, Datuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can give more discounts if I buy together with the Seiko and Tudor straps? Will offer you 1300 bucks for all straps - 3 Panerai, 2 Edox, 1 Seiko, 1 Tudor. Easy deal for you, me. To deliver to Kota Damansara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Datuk, are the 24mm straps still available? Can courier to EM?

    ReplyDelete