Wednesday 14 March 2018

SOLD : LNIB Rolex GMT-Master ii 116710LN [#2 Mar]

  • Letting go @ SOLD (#013).
  • MRSP : RM33,800. ADs currently are selling with premium at RM36,000 ono.
  • Full boxed set, safe queen, and in showroom condition with bezel protector.
  • Official Rolex warranty for 5 years (until June 2021) and unnamed.
  • COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!
  • Check out for more pictures @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2018/03/pics-of-116710ln.html.





6 comments:

  1. Interested to buy your GMT at 31k. Where to deal? TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Datuk, good stuff again! I am also interested in the GMT ii. Can I pick this up at the cafe by the pool tomorrow? Want to add this watch to the DSSD you sold me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I’m interested to buy this watch. How can I get in touch with you to buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a vert nice blog.. please do contact me as I want to purchase my very first Rolex. 😄

    ReplyDelete