Tuesday 27 February 2018

SOLD : BNIB Rolex DSSD Blue 116660 (nice serial no. XX832868) [#8 Feb]

This is a new piece that would be coming in shortly. Any interest from fellow readers to take over this piece? There were speculations that the DSSD Blue might be discontinued after Baselworld 2018, so there could be room for further appreciation on the model as seen in my previous SD4k.

Do note that I would be buying this piece from the AD at a premium; and since I don't intend to have this DSSD Blue in my collection, I would let another collector have my entitlement at a similar premium plus the cost of my flight to retrieve the piece. Only 1 piece was available at the interim period, and I would only entertain serious collectors. 

Due to a previous experience when flipping the BLNR whereby a party informed that he wanted the watch very much and I turned the others down, only to receive a message much later on that he was no longer interested, I might be taking a nominal deposit from the collector taking up the piece.

- Letting go @ SOLD (#034).
- BNIB showroom condition with all protective stickers intact.
- Official Rolex warranty for 5 years, and unnamed warranty card.
- Was on the Waiting List, and will be picking up from the AD in Mar 2018.
- COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!




1 comment:

  1. I am ready to buy. Price fixed as per Risti? When can we do the deal?

    ReplyDelete