Saturday 8 April 2017

Sold : Seiko Turtle Blue Lagoon LE (SharkOne)


Seiko Turtle Blue Lagoon LE (SharkOne) as per the following info :
  • Brand new set purchased from Seiko AD recently;
  • Full boxed set with inner and outer boxes, warranty card, Seiko bracelet (unused), Seiko rubber strap (unused), and booklet;
  • Desk diver 10/10 condition (sticker still on);
  • Collectible item- only one in the world modded with Shark bezel (imported), Turtle Zimbe insert (imported), double-domed Swiss sapphire crystal with blue AR (imported).
  • Modded and tested by an experienced watchsmith;
  • Selling at RM3,300 only.






5 comments:

  1. Can I offer you RM3000? Collect on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Price is nett at RM3,300. You would spend a lot more in time and monies, not to mention that you need to import the mod materials from Europe so there's also customs involved, if you were to attempt a similar mod. Thanks for your interest.

      Delete
    2. Can I interest you in P/X for my KS 5626-7041, June 73 Model? and I will add some cash.

      Delete
  2. Hi, can I interest you in P/X with my KS 5626-7041 June 1973 and additional cash?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can I interest you in PX for my June 1973, KS 5626-7041 near perfect condition with additional cash?
    email me at aidimack@gmail.com or text 0193690323.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete